We provide you with property investment advice that eliminates the risks and uncertainty of buying your first investment property.
Once we understand your financial position, concerns and aspirations, provide a professional property appraisal and market evaluation in order to determine an attractive purchase price. As your representative, and as specialist negotiators, we strategically work to secure the potential property at the best possible price whilst remaining within a smart investment range.
RECENT CLIENT BENEFITS
- We recently assisted a client to purchase and turn-around a one bedroom apartment in Sydney, into a spacious two-bedroom rental. The comparatively small outlay of $55,000 added over $250,000 to the property value in just six months.
- A client purchased a two bedroom townhouse which we were able to convert into a three bedroom property with limited capital expenditure of $25,000 but with an anticipated increase in property value of $120,000 and an additional $65 per week rental income.
- A client was searching for a two bedroom home but was too busy to make open homes and failed bids at auctions. They were also unsure where to buy in order to meet their objectives of proximity to city, good schools, local cafes and nice neighbourhood. This had become too burdensome for them and they had given up. We were able to complete the shortlisting and inspections for them, giving them their weekends back, as well as direction on what they could afford and where. In the end, we were able to remove the stress, source a beautiful home and handle all negotiations so as to secure the property pre-auction.
“Michael & the team at Scarlett Financial were extremely responsive to the ongoing management of our investment property requirements. They provided well-researched, reliable advice so that we, as first home-buyers, could make an informed decision.
Nothing was ever too hard for Michael, as we navigated our way through the investment property puzzle. He was always a voice we knew we could rely upon.
I have no hesitation in recommending Michael & the Scarlett Financial team’s services.”
Our team has extensive experience across real estate, construction, and property development. We possess the capabilities to identify the right time and place for you to comfortably acquire your investment property specific to their financial situation and goals.
When providing you with the best property investment advice, there are five key factors we take into consideration (to ensure the highest level of situational awareness):
- What is the structural integrity of the property?
- What are the options to add value for positive growth?
- What factors will impact this location in the future – what is the zoning?
- What is the history of the market spend and growth in this area?
- What are your personal financial circumstances and how can we work within that framework?