The best interest rate is not always the best mortgage. Let us show you why.
RECENT CLIENT BENEFITS
- Our alternative methods, for getting into the property market sooner, assisted a young couple in their early 30s, with no deposit but strong incomes, to buy a property in Sydney’s inner west and avoid lenders mortgage insurance, and saving them over $10,000, by leveraging equity in one of their parents properties as security.
- For a couple in their 40’s, who were medical professionals and had just moved to Australia, from the UK, with no banking or employment history, we were able to secure them a loan for a piece of land in their desired suburb at a short notice (approved within a week) and at 95% LVR (without lenders Mortgage Insurance).
- A self-employed client, with a very successful and profitable business, but a tax return that in no way reflected his actual income, came to help him get a loan after his bank of 20 years declined his application. We were able to source a loan through ta sub-prime product with a lender and, although they paid a slightly higher rate (due to the nature of the income used), the benefit of securing the property at this higher rate far outweighed missing out on that investment opportunity from an overall wealth creation aspect.
- We helped a client with large home loan, but no other investment assets, diversify their portfolio by setting them up under a global limit which allows them to transfer any equity built up in their property into a line of credit for further investing and which made this equity tax deductible. A focused debt reduction strategy we created for them, had them paying down their owner occupied debt aggressively which in turn allowed them to access this equity and diversify into further investment vehicles.
“I continue to be impressed by the incredible service provided to my wife and I by Justin at Scarlett Financial. He regularly goes above and beyond our expectations and nothing is ever too hard.
Justin ensured we secured the best loan for our unique (Defence) circumstances. He thoroughly assessed our financial position and made recommendations based on the best long-term outcome for our family.
We appreciate and value the ongoing relationship that has been forged between us.
I have recommended Scarlett Financial to a number of family and friends and would not hesitate in doing-so again in the future.”
Our methodical pre-qualification process ensures we take a holistic approach to your personal circumstances and financing requirements.
From the outset, we listen to your clients and research the best range of options available to suit your needs. In doing that, we focus on the following key areas.
- Helping you get into the property market sooner by understanding your options (outside of the traditional 20% upfront deposit method).
- How your debts fit in with and support your overall wealth creation strategy.
- Turning bad debt (non-deductible) into good debt (deductible).
- Ongoing debt reduction strategies.
- Ensuring you understand that the interest rate is just one aspect of the loan and that structuring, purpose and debt reduction are much more important factors to overall wealth creation.