We carefully employ a diversified, strategic and dynamic approach that will deliver investment opportunities and financial security. Our approach is all about growing passive income streams that can provide for lifestyle, family support, and retirement.
RECENT CLIENT BENEFITS
- Our holistic approach to providing strategic advice to clients has helped a senior client save over $90,000 in potential superannuation death benefit taxes, via a re-contribution strategy. Our team listened to the client’s priorities and set the right foundations to ensure their plan for intergenerational wealth was achieved.
- For a couple in their 40’s who were medical professionals, we devised an SMSF property strategy which is projected to save them over $300,000 in tax over a 15-year period.
- We helped farm owner couple save over $250,000 capital gains tax due to some intelligent asset re-structuring utilising their SMSF.
- A young professional we recently met has saved over $5,000 per annum in administration and adviser trailing fees on his superannuation fund by rolling over into a more suitable product. Our firm offers a transparent fee-for-service structure with no hidden costs, our focus is on good strategy, as such, we will only recommend products that are suitable and in your best interests.
- A high income earning medical professional saved over $10,000 per annum in taxes by utilising a salary sacrifice strategy. This will assist in substantially boosting her retirement asset base.
“We first looked for financial advice because, early on, we decided we wanted to accumulate as much wealth as possible so that we could secure our future. To achieve that, we needed someone who could deliver as much as possible within our personal risk parameters.
Nathan’s personal approach did just that and it was a welcome relief to our otherwise extremely busy schedule. Early on, that meant we were willing to accept higher risk but, as retirement drew closer, Nathan adjusted our investments, reduced our risk, and secured our future.”
Can be summarised in two steps:
Maximising Your Current Position
Our initial analysis is on your current position:
- How to minimise your tax.
- How to tax effectively structure your assets.
- Ensuring you are making best use of your income.
- Minimising how much you are paying in non beneficial fees.
- Analysing which investments are best to grow and protect your money.
- Ensuring you and your family are protected financially.
- Making sure your superannuation is working for you.
Constructing A Long Term Investment Plan
First it is key to consider the lifestyle you would like to build and the purpose you are earning an income.
- Are you going to upgrade the home, holiday every year, provide a headstart for children?
- Do you want to be in a position to pursue a passion?
- How much do you need to accumulate for our desired retirement lifestyle?
Our role is to construct a strategy to help you achieve this life as efficiently and securely as possible.
- How best to utilise your surplus income in order to grow a diversified investment portfolio.
- How best to build a deposit for property and how much is required.
- Should you invest in Property or Shares or a Combination and When?
- Should you invest in superannuation or alternative investment structure or a combination?
- Should you own commercial property in a Self Managed Super Fund?
You are often faced with challenging, complicated and diverse circumstances. Our holistic approach towards understanding your personal financial position ensures we are able to make informed decisions and provide the right advice to you the first time.
- Investment Advice
- Superannuation Advice
- Construction of an Investment Strategy
- Ongoing Investment Management
- Tax Effectively Structuring Investment Assets
- Personal Insurance
- Retirement Planning